Our program includes Commercially Pure titanium along with Titanium Alloys including Grade 5 and Grade 9. We offer titanium seamless tubes produced against all major production standards including ASTM, GB, DIN and JS.
Titanium Sheet and Plate Production Capability
The following lists out our titanium tube production capability
- Titanium Sheet Production Standards:ASTM B265, ASTM SB265
- Grades: CP Grades – Grade 1 to 4. Alloys Grade 5, 9, 12, 24, 26, 29
- Certification: EN 10204 3.1, 3.2
- Size Ranges:
- Width Range: 400mm – 2800mm
- Length Range: 1000mm – 5600mm
- Thickness: 0.3 – 300mm Dependent on Width/Length Specification
Titanium Sheet Specification
Titanium and titanium alloy sheet, strip, and plate annealed material may be furnished as descaled, as sandblasted, or as ground, or both sandblasted and ground.
The titanium sheet material is supplied under the requirements of specified standards and conforms to the required testing. Tension specimens are tension tested with tensile properties determined using a strain rate of 0.003 to 0.007 in./in./min through the specified yield strength, and then increasing the rate so as to produce failure in approximately one additional minute.
For sheet and strip bending testing is performed with the the bend test specimen shall stand being bent cold through an angle of 105° without fracture in the outside of the bent portion.